<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Making the best of the worst

I have resolved to take advantage of my worst habit. Like many people, I am a procrastinator. Just ask my wife!

This week I have turned over a new leaf and am procrastinating for a cause. I have decided to apply my well practiced art of procrastination to good purpose. Every time I am urged to "grab a snack" I tell myself "later".

After a week, it is working... day by day I am using one bad habit to overcome another.

There is one questions that nags at my mind, once I have overcome snacking, which other bad habit can I use to get over procrastinating?

Ah well, that is a question for tomorrow!
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Counter
Lane Briant Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com