Thursday, April 15, 2004
11 Commandments for an
1. Help each other be right - not wrong.
2. Look for ways to make new ideas work - not for reasons they won?t.
3. If in doubt - check it out! Don?t make negative assumptions about each other.
4. Help each other win and take pride in each other?s victories.
5. Speak positively about each other and about your team at every opportunity.
6. Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstances.
7. Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
8. Do everything with enthusiasm - it?s contagious.
9. Whatever you want - give it away.
10. Don?t loose faith - never give up.
11. Have fun!
Ian Percy www.ianpercy.com
Comments: Post a Comment